『♥滴计数日』

★ welcoмe тo мѕpeggιι'ѕ world. ★ 嘀嗒嘀嗒~♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭~

VIEW OF PENANG®

VIEW OF PENANG®
VIEW OF PENANG®

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

★ M I N I O N S ★

Huray !!!!

Finally possess 3 MINIONS !

Yesterday night seriously insane while my friends, bf and I lining up to buy Happy Meals and to get Minions.

1stly, my bf, one of his friend and me were arrived at Kuchai Lama's McDonald around 11pm in order to get Minion.
Fuyohhhhh!!! Full House Mann !!
Seriously squeezing in the McD .
Lol.

My bf and I bought the previous one since they still have stock. We bought 5 sets of Happy Meals. While I taking the Happy Meals we bought, I was thinking. ...how we gonna finish these mealssssss. +___+

After that, my bf drove us to Seremban Highway's McDonald meet MC and Joanne to buy the latest one.

.............................

At the moment we reached there, we saw a lot of cars were lining up to the Drive-Thru too.
Speechless....
Then , me and his friend get down from my bf's car walk into the McD.
The same situation happened.
Full house.
Ohh Mann!!!
The bigger McD shop, the more ppl lining up just to get Minions.
Of course, we finally bought our Happy Meals and got our ☆ MINIONS ☆.
All of us total bought 16sets of Happy Meal and the time was aldi 1am++.
Hell crazyyyyy !!!

At last, we drove to Ruby's house to gathering.


 We ate as much as we can.
We still left some of it.
Therefore, MC took the unfinished meals for the guards bcuz we really dont wish to waste the foods.

Everyone got back home when the rain was getting heavier. The time I reached my home was 2am. 


GOSHHHHH~~~~ I'VE NEVER EVER SEEN MCDONALD TOTALLY FULL HOUSE UNTIL LINING UP OUTSIDE THE DOOR!!
MINIONS ARE REALLY ROCKSSS and POWERFUL !!
XOXO ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment